As “stay-at-home” orders start to lift around the countries, organizations are now contemplating on how to find their way around the new situation. Feel like you’re in the woods? To help you adapt to the uneasy transition, Extreme Networks has launched a special #NewNormal initiative!
We are all coming to terms with a “new normal” – one that will remain in effect for the rest of the year at least, if not longer. This new normal involves extensive use of home offices, remote learning, monitoring and controlling building and room occupancy. A common denominator for all of it? More distributed connectivity, which demands even better centralized management.
In response, Extreme has launched an initiative to lead transition to “new normal” working environments. The #NewNormal initiative is a comprehensive program that provides information and industry insights to help companies adapt and thrive, leveraging ExtremeCloud IQ™, the industry’s only 4th generation, machine learning and AI- driven cloud management platform.
Integrated with Extreme’s end-to-end enterprise networking technology, ExtremeCloud IQ™ assists in collecting data to build, secure, and maintain agile and distributed work environments. For organizations bringing employees back to work and students back to school, ExtremeCloud IQ™ helps ensure safe mobility on campus with IoT and robotics connectivity and visibility, as well as support for occupancy management and contact tracing applications.
Join our webinar with IT leaders!
Provide your distributed workforce with enterprise class-connectivity, wherever they’re working from. Want to learn how? Learn from the best! Join leaders from the University of North Carolina, West Suffolk NHS Foundation Trust, Zwarte Cross, and Extreme for a discussion on approaches and best practices for adapting to #NewNormal!
Join our interactive, live panel webinar to see a showcase of key approaches and ideas across industries, plus the critical building blocks, to help advance your own IT response:
- Key considerations for the new normal – workforce and technology trends
- A showcase of strategies from the University of North Carolina, West Suffolk NHS FT, the Kraft Group and Extreme Networks
- How to better enable contact tracing and occupancy management with ubiquitous, real-time location analytics and long-term data horizons
- Facilitating agile work environments, by delivering simple and secure remote and extended connectivity, with centralized IT control
- Driving IoT monitoring, robotics and automation for smarter processes and resource management, to minimize and protect on-site staff
Architecting the New Normal: Key Considerations for IT Leaders
9 June, 11:00 am CEST
9 June, 11:00 am CEST