What does it take for the network to enable 70,000 people in a stadium to enter it in a short period of time, with a high amount of data throughput without any issues? Join our next Extreme Live Demo and hear it from the top player in the game!
Many companies, no matter the size, depend on Wi-Fi for their overall success, but often do so without putting much emphasis on analytics. According to the Network Management Megatrends 2022 report by EMA, most network operations teams need better cloud visibility, yet only 18% describe their tools as very effective at monitoring the cloud…
Would you like to see more to be able to do more?
If your organization relies heavily on a smoothly running wireless network, you don’t want to miss our next Extreme Live Demo session. You will learn from the Official Wi-Fi Provider and/or the Official Wi-Fi Analytics Provider of the Manchester United, Liverpool FC, NFL, MBL, NHL, and NASCAR, among others, how to build a next-level enterprise Wi-Fi with cloud-based analytics and turn it into an actual competitive edge for your business!
This free, hands-on, 45-minute webinar will provide you with actionable insights you can use to make the most out of your Wi-Fi investment, e.g.:
- increase network performance, reduce cost and complexity, and eliminate downtime
- get better business decision-making thanks to real-time and historical network analytics
- ensure users have a fast, secure Wi-Fi access no matter how or where they connect
- know what digital activities do your users engage in the most and create more personalized digital experiences for your the customers
- get the complete health and security picture of every user and device in your Wi-Fi with real-time updates on security incidents
Meet the Speakers:
- John Burke – Senior Director Systems Engineering – The Majors @ Extreme Networks
- Simon Vosper – Systems Engineer UK&I @ Extreme Networks