Looking for ways to drive more IT efficiencies and cost savings for your school, medical center, office space or manufacturing plant? Join our upcoming Extreme Live Demo session and take a cloud managed network for a spin!
With the growing number of remote workers and IoT connected devices, many legacy networks are becoming too complex and too costly to manage, generating downtime and user experience issues. But what if your network didn't require as many devices, tools and man-hours to operate smoothly?
According to the Network Management Megatrends 2022 report by EMA, 77% of IT professionals agree that a modern network performance management tool can mitigate challenges associated with understaffed network teams.
Would you like to know why?
In our next Extreme Live Demo session, you will see first-hand what you can pull off with a cloud managed network! This free, 45-minute webinar will provide you with actionable insights you can use to tackle some of your toughest IT challenges, like:
- reduce cost and complexity of your enterprise edge to data center infrastructure
- enable more network security, performance monitoring, and automation
- improve IT productivity through unified management and AI-driven operations
- deploy and interconnect remote sites more easily and securely
- gain more flexibility by being able to turn on new capabilities easily
- accelerate your digital transformation initiatives
Meet the Speakers:
- Patrick Groot Nuelend – Solutions Architect EMEA @ Extreme Networks
- Dewald Botha – Senior Systems Engineer META @ Extreme Networks