What if you could easily predict and prevent issues rather than chasing them? What if the network actively supported your operations, instead of hindering them? Life is too short to waste in on tiresome network management tasks – learn how to make it easier with our new Extreme Live Demo series!
They say no man ever steps in the same river twice. Turns out, the same goes for cloud, as we’re coming up with a completely refreshed Extreme Live Demo series, jam-packed with new tips and tricks for you to reduce your time-intensive tasks, enhance security, and drive better outcomes with cloud-managed networks!
6 episodes, 6 different topics, and only 30 minutes of your time to help you get a new perspective on the cloud-managed networking. You don’t consider your organization’s network ready for cloud, be it for security or compliance reasons? That’s alright – in one of the episodes we will walk you through the alternatives and show you how to make your network future-proof!
Pick a topic that interests you and register for FREE!
- September, 29 | Successful Customer Retention in Retail through Cloud Network Management
- October, 12 | Am I ready for the cloud – what if I am not?
- October, 19 | Network Management in Healthcare - Satisfying both patients and compliance
- November, 9 | Is remote working all the same?
- November, 24 | Wi-Fi What? All you need to know
- December, 7 | Mobile network management - Value your time
This show just keeps on giving – join us and receive a FREE gift!
We want to provide you not only with knowledge, but also some practical tools and materials.
Attend one of the Extreme Live Demo sessions and you’ll receive a physical copy of our highly sought-after “Cloud Managed Networking for Dummies: Concepts, Architectures & Benefits” course book by Marcus Burton (CWNE #78), to help you remember everything you learned!