There are more analogies between the world of nature and networks than just branches, seeds or spine-leaf architectures. At the end of the day, the Total Cost of Ownership of your IT garden is all about balance, literally and figuratively. So what happens, when it starts to grow out of control? Here at Extreme we’re giving you some proper tools to tend to your IT environment!
- Sunshine in the form of regular upgrades to both hardware and software
- Weeding via ongoing maintenance
- Water rained down by technical support
- Pruning of your storage capacity and resources
- Soil fertilized by regular training
Don’t guess – use ExtremeCloud SD-WAN TCO Calculator!
Estimate your savings with the SD-WAN TCO Calculator!
- Integrating wired and wireless systems allows IT teams to reduce their operational complexity and simplify network management – less complication equals less cost.
- Application and routing policies are user-defined, meaning network traffic can be managed via centralized control, enhancing security and visibility.
- This level of control facilitates various types of network transport for flexible deployments.
- Its performance and agility enable users to connect to applications for a frustration-free experience easily.
You may also want to read:
What are the four major network problems and how you can solve them?
Four horsemen of the IT apocalypse and how to send them packing
Cloud sprawl. Rising costs. Network vulnerabilities. Inconsistent performance. These are considered four major network problems many modern organizations are struggling with. But the devil’s not so black as he’s painted – if you know a thing or two about SD-WAN.