Extreme Connect, our biggest global conference for end-users and technical partners is coming back and it’s LIVE! Join us on June 6-9 in Nashville, Tennessee or for the one-day virtual event. Whatever you choose, be ready to learn, connect, explore and have FUN!
If you have ever participated in one of the Extreme Connect events, you’re probably just as excited as we are right now. And If that’s your first one… you’re in for a treat and here’s why!
We invite all customers, business partners and networking aficionados from across the globe to enjoy our technology-first event that’s jam-packed with technical sessions, solution demos, certification trainings, executive keynotes, entertainment and more. All designed to advance your knowledge and help you get ahead of your networking game.
If you’re a customer…
Either you’ve been successfully leveraging Extreme technology or still looking for ways to advance your networking solution, no matter the size or industry you work in, you’re most welcome at Extreme Connect! Here’s why you should consider attending:
- Immerse yourself in 30+ technical breakout sessions and technology tracks designed to fit your level of expertise and learn how to get the most out of your network investment.
- Explore Extreme solutions, products, services and technologies in our solutions demo hall and intelligent vertical pavilions.
- Share best practices and insights in one of our ‘Birds of a Feather’ vertical sessions, led by your industry peers. Meet one-one-one with our executives, industry analysts, and product experts in an intimate setting.
If you’re a partner…
Attending Extreme Connect is the best way to ensure that you’re maximizing your business opportunities with Extreme. The event will provide the forum for you to learn all about the entire Extreme portfolio so that you can help expand your company’s existing capabilities.
- Attend one of our 2-day pre-conference certification training sessions, get hands-on instruction, and take your exam – all in one stop!
- Evaluate hands-on the latest innovations in networking from the access layer through the data center.
- Meet with Extreme product experts, seasoned engineers, technology leaders and executives to get your networking questions answered, receive insight and guidance, and explore Extreme’s vision and solutions roadmap.
- Connect in-person with hundreds of industry peers to share perspectives and suggestions about best practices, new ideas and tools your company might consider.
Have fun at our opening reception, demo showcase and closing night attendee party at Kid Rock’s Honky Tonk steakhouse!
Did you know that Extreme’s first logo was inspired by a snowboard? Come meet and hear from a true champion of extreme sports!
Lindsey Vonn, a recently retired Olympic gold and bronze medal‐winning alpine ski racer for the U.S. Ski Team as well as a New York Times bestselling author! Lindsey is the most successful female skier of all time and holds four World Cup titles, making her one of only 6 women to win World Cup races in all five disciplines of Alpine skiing.
It’s time to Connect!
Breakout sessions will be live in March! Read about the breakout sessions available at the Extreme Connect page and start planning your agenda.
Check the Extreme Connect registration plans to see available conference admission pricing.
Can’t make it to Nashville? Join us virtually free of charge and get a taste of what’s new and happening at Extreme!