Ever wondered how would the story of Robert Zemeckis’ survival epic ‘Cast Away’ unfold if it was set today, over 20 years later? Would modern technology be able to come to the unfortunate FedEx employee’s rescue sooner? Let’s discuss today’s challenges and opportunities for the Logistics & Transportation – join our webinar and receive a free AP!
According to IBM’s data, the pandemic has accelerated consumers’ shift toward ecommerce by five years. The logistics and transportation sector… couldn’t help but notice.
The COVID-19 may have sped things up, but you could probably name a few IT & network challenges the industry had been struggling with for quite some time now. And when downtime is not an option, businesses require new, flexible and scalable network solutions that can move with them - literally and figuratively.
If you are looking for solutions to the business and technological challenges such as:
- multiple connected devices and technologies acquired over a long period of time, with different upgrade and renewal requirements,
- dynamic, hazardous work environment, lack of cabling, limited access point mounting options,
- time and work-consuming inventory & order fulfillment processes, human errors,
- limited visibility of users and apps within the network,
- growing cyber-security & data privacy threats,
join our exclusive webinar for the Logistics & Transportation sector!
We will show you how to easily improve the performance, reliability and security of wired and wireless networks in your organization and how to optimize your resource use and operating costs.
We’ve mentioned FedEx with good reason. During the webinar you’ll see how the American logistics giant and other companies from the industry are leveraging Extreme technologies to address both today’s and tomorrow’s challenges!