These days, handling the IT infrastructure of a college or campus can be like walking into a class full of first-graders – you never know what can happen next. Wish to explore the new school of networking? Watch our free webinar for the Education industry to prepare your institution for the challenges of today!
Solutions such as mobile Wi-Fi hotspots, drive-in learning or remote network-equipped learning facilities are being deployed all over Europe to extend vital connectivity to the students during these unprecedented times. In the meantime, educators look for new ways to bolster the performance of their online learning methods and ensure a high-quality learning environment…
In the face of increasingly complex, distributed IT environments that must remain secure and robust, the need of IT teams for a reliable and easily-managed network infrastructure has never been bigger. But how to adapt to these evolving needs quickly and, more often than not, with limited resources? This is where the open, software-driven networking solutions come into play!
Watch our webinar for the K-12 Education industry and learn how to:
- leverage technology to move toward a hybrid approach for learning and student engagement,
- meet the increased network demands from multiple devices and evolving Wi-Fi standards,
- ensure maximum data security for your students, teachers and staff,
- improve IT efficiency and simplify administrative tasks,
- build and maintain an open-platform technology ecosystem
- continuously deliver new features and capabilities at scale,
- ensure an optimized user experience across the school campus.
Exchange experiences with leading experts in networking as well as industry peers and hear the story of our satisfied client – Don Boscocollege Zwijnaarde, an inspiring real-life digital transformation success of a junior high school complex in the municipality of Ghent, Belgium.