You may have been wondering: “on what cloud platform do I run my ExtremeCloud™ IQ?”. You don’t need to wonder any longer. From now on, the only 4th generation cloud platform on the market can be run on all major cloud providers!
With ExtremeCloud IQ™ now being fully operationalized to run on Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform, and Microsoft Azure, Extreme Networks solidifies its first mover position by being the first and only cloud networking company concurrently operating ISO/IEC 27001 certified cloud management implementations across top public cloud environments, as well as in private and on-premises clouds.
How do you benefit?
- The freedom of choice. As an ExtremeCloud™ IQ subscriber, you have unmatched choice and flexibility to select and move between cloud hosting providers to align with functional needs and corporate guidelines.
- Zero unplanned downtime. Extreme’s global footprint extends across 16 data centers on 5 continents, in 12 countries, allowing subscribers to choose according to geographical requirements. Over 1 million devices are under management in a cloud platform capable of continuous operation.
- Independence. In addition to public cloud options, ExtremeCloud™ IQ cloud independence extends to customer environments. ExtremeCloud™ IQ is the only cloud solution that can be managed in a public cloud, private cloud, or on-premises.
Did you know?
- Every day ExtremeCloud™ IQ ingests 4.6 billion management messages that feed its ML and AI engine. The infrastructure devices under management and the clients connected to them process more than 6 petabytes of data per day!
- Starting July 1, all new ExtremeCloud™ IQ Pilot subscribers will have access to unlimited data for the lifetime of their subscriptions. Existing ExtremeCloud™ IQ subscribers will be upgraded to unlimited data in this calendar year. This sets a new standard for access to cloud data and insights that is unmatched in the industry!
- The platform is available in multiple service tiers. ExtremeCloud™ IQ Connect provides basic device management and is free with the purchase of any supported hardware platform. ExtremeCloud™ IQ Pilot builds on Connect features, offering advanced infrastructure management, reporting, and remediation tools, including ML and AI-driven insights and analytics.