In the networking world, enterprise Wi-Fi is often considered a wild west; a half-uncharted land of complex deployments in unlicensed spectrum that are bound to bring woe to the weary IT folks, sooner or later. Dependable, efficient, and precise troubleshooting tools are a must out there. Want to stand your ground and become the best gunslinger in town? Giddy up and register to our next Sandbox session!
Navigating the treacherous waters of enterprise wireless networks is difficult because, more often than not, when things go south, Wi-Fi is the first to blame – no matter the cause! “Mean time to innocence” has become the mantra for IT managers, but to troubleshoot issues truly effectively, they need to be able to understand the whole user-experience, including not only Wi-Fi, but all the surrounding network systems as well.
From installation and beyond, the true test of Wi-Fi superiority no longer lies in the hardware, but rather the tools and resources at our disposal to track, identify and resolve issues quickly and effectively. That’s why in the next Sandbox session we will take a look at some practical Wi-Fi troubleshooting tools available in the ExtremeCloud IQ platform, as well as the explainable AI functionality that can help you solve issues before end-user can even notice them!
Join us and learn how to:
- get the complete performance, health, and security picture of every user and device in, around, and part of your enterprise Wi-Fi network
- keep track of and control the network using planning and analysis tools
- use the Client 360 feature to view a large network from the perspective of a single user
- leverage behavioral analysis and real-time and historical client information to solve issues quickly and effectively
- be more proactive and reduce mean time to resolution with the assist of ExtremeCloud IQ CoPilot
- reduce the risk of a bad deployment by leveraging the Digital Twin capability
Sign up for your monthly dose of live demos & sandbox workshops
Jump in, configure, explore, and experiment away. After all, this is your sandbox!